Digital Banking Services
In our 24/7 world, you need account access that can be everywhere you are. Apple offers a variety of FREE tools that allow you to manage your money on your terms.
With FREE Bill Pay feature, you only have one password to remember, and payments are 100% guaranteed safe, secure and on time!* Simply, enter who you want to pay, add the payment amount, set the payment date and submit ‐ it's that easy. And it's much faster than mailing checks or logging in to multiple websites with endless passwords!
- Pay all of your bills within Online Banking or the Mobile App
- Schedule automatic, recurring or single bill payments with ease
- Modify or cancel a payment, enable notifications and reminders
- Add or edit an eBill** quickly and easily from a list of popular service providers
- View pending payments and past transactions
- Avoid late fees with same and next day payments options***
Select Pay Bills from the menu and follow the step-by-step instructions.
*Must schedule payments in agreement with the Terms and Conditions for the service for the guarantee to apply.
**An eBill (electronic bill) is an electronic version of a paper bill that you can view and pay online. You can receive, view, and pay eBills using Bill Pay in Online Banking
***Some restrictions may apply.
When you go paperless, you'll never have to worry about your account information being stolen from your mailbox, delivered to the wrong house, or taken from your trash. We'll email you the day your statement is available. Then you can retrieve or save up to 24 months of statement history easily with Online or Mobile Banking.
Signing up is easy:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Click More
- Choose eStatements from the menu choices
Looking for Tax Forms? 1099-INT statements are generally available in January each year. If you've earned more than $10 in dividends during the previous calendar year, you'll find an applicable statement in the Tax Forms section of the eStatements page.
You don't have to leave the house to deposit a check. Use the Mobile Deposit feature within our Mobile App. Simply snap a photo of your endorsed check and follow the on-screen instructions. It's that easy!
To use Mobile Deposit you must:
- Download the Mobile App for your device
- Endorse your check with your signature, the statement 'For Mobile Deposit' and your member number. Failure to do so may result in non-deposit.
- Snap a photo and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit.
*Requires mobile Internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply.
Online Banking Support
Online Banking is optimized for use with certified and supported browsers. Using a different browser may not take advantage of Online Banking's full range of features.
In general, Apple FCU Online is optimized for:
Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions
- Chrome for Android: Last 2 major versions
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions
Safari: Last 2 major versions or 1 major version if over 1 year old
- Mobile Safari for IOS: Last 2 major versions